By: Hillary Levine
As some of you may know, every year Pantone tells the world its color of the year. While some of you may think it will be some shade of blue since that happens to be one of spring’s hottest trends… sorry, you are wrong. This year’s color is actually radiant orchid. So I figured, what better way to kick off spring than showing you all a few of my favorite items in this gorgeous color.
1. There is no better way to show off this color than on your nails! A simple way to make a statement is by swapping out the standard French manicure white tip with either of the colors below.
2. What’s better than a new coffee mug? How about a personalized one in… radiant orchid! This is a great gift idea for anyone, or buy one for yourself! The website below allows you to personalize each mug.
3. Radiant orchid is not just for your clothing and nails. You can jazz up your home too! And we know that one person can never have too many blankets.
4. I know so many people who love these shirts! With proper care they stay vibrant and crisp, and they’re affordable!
5. This is one of my staple go to shirts for layering. It is lightweight and soft, and it does not have to be dry cleaned.
These few examples show how you can bring a little radiance into your life with radiant orchid.